3.04.2011

Floral Contribution



                                    



First experimenting with these fabulous nails...! So easy, and come in a variety of fabulous colors as well as designs. I chose the flowers for the hot weather that settled in this week. Put them on Sunday, (after begging my mom to run to the store and take the pictures as I went along) and the nails are still staying strong! With little to no chips, these Sally Hansen nails are great for traveling or a quick fix-up until the next nail appointment! Love love love.
xxxooo
B

Source: Sally Hansen

3 comments:

  1. OH la la! LOVE the nails! I need to do this. love ya and thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! They come in amazing solid colors which are great for everyday! Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get them. I want them! Can you email me the info: amandamorphyglenn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete