3.05.2011

Girl Crush x2





I want an identical twin to share amazing clothes with. I want to start two very successful lines of clothing with my identical twin. I want to meet Karl Lagarfeld and sit front row at the Chanel runway shows with my identical twin. I want want want. They have have have. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen are two lucky girls. With The Row and Elizabeth James in their hands, MKA are at the top of my "Spotlight" list for many reasons. They always have amazing, unique styles. Both street style and during celebratory events. When bored, I find myself on Olsens Anonymos, stalking their style for hours. If you, for some odd reason, have absolutely no idea who these high fashion phenomenon's are, please buy their amazing book or follow them daily here.
xoxoxo

Sources: MKA Polyvore CollectionOlsens AnonymousMKA Daily

1 comment: