4.18.2011

Daily Obsession








OBSESSED. In my travels to Bergdorf Goodman's in New York City, I came upon these lovely creations on the Dries Van Noten rack. After curiously rolling through every floor in the glorious mansion-like building, (it was pouring rain, thundering, and lightning was spewing through the skies all day) we settled gracefully on the clothing floor... I believe floor 3? Or was it 6? Oh, doesn't matter anyways! We floated through the room happily, through Marni, Burberry Prorsum, and DVF, and I fixed my brown eyes upon these beauties. Although these jeans could be a total fashion disaster, paired with the right shirt, heels, and bag, the minimalist look would be utterly amazing! If  can afford these babies, you can buy them here for $313. Also featured on ELLE here.
XO B 

Source: ELLEAl Duca

No comments:

Post a Comment