4.10.2011

Take It From The Top

Suit Zac Posen, Top Sosume, Shoes Christian Louboutin,
Gold Cuff Pamela Love,
White and Black “Cross” Cuffs Adia Kibur, Knot Bracelet Nadia Lee

Top and Skirt Giambattista Valli, Shoes Christian Louboutin,
Cuff Pamela Love, Necklace Robindira Unsworth

Dress Marchesa


Top and Skirt Zac Posen, Sunglasses Christian Dior, Ring Pamela Love

Jacket Burberry Prorsum

Dress Prada, Bracelets Nadia Lee


Check it - Nicole Richie. The Block Magazine. I'm absolutely in love with the Zac Posen suit in picture #1. Read full article here. Is it just me, or does she look oddly like Juno Temple in the second-to-last picture?

Tomorrow my mama and I are off to Montreal and NYC! Terribly excited. Listening to my NYC playlist and getting seriously pumped. Gah. This also means some upcoming pictures of me and my style... Night night lovies.

x Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment