4.05.2011

Queen of the Beach








   Love love love Nasty Gal's new collection for the S/S 11. Fancy the new colors and sparkles!  Also grabbing a lot of inspiration from the setting of this particular shoot... Hopefully this summer I can try to duplicate some of these photos on my own? With the exception of the smoking pic of course! I adore the jeans in photo 1 and hope I can find a cute pair of bell-bottom jeans for myself (note to you lovies, wide-legged jeans are back!). Buy from this shoot here.Will be blogging some DIY posts soon. And of course I am taking a trip with my mama to Montreal and NYC next week! My prayers have finally been answered and we are going back. So lots of my own style shots coming soon as well!
xo
Bobbie

Sources: Naaassstttyyy Gaaallll

No comments:

Post a Comment